The Crétet has been extensively renovated using the highest quality fittings and a really first class attention to detail. From the fabulous woodwork throughout the chalet to the all-new sleek and smart en suite bathrooms - it is absolutely tremendous!
The chalet benefits from an indoor hot tub and sauna to soothe those weary ski legs. There’s an open plan living-dining room with fabulous mountain views, sofa seating and a log burner for cosy and convivial mealtimes around the dinner table with your family and friends as you enjoy our excellent three course menus.
Five bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and a mezzanine which can take two put-up beds for bigger child & adult discounts. Open plan lounge-dining room with mountain views, kitchen, balcony. Hot tub & chalet sauna with ski room & boot warmers. Most rooms can fit a cot.
- Bedroom 1: Twin/dbl private bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 2: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 3: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, bath, sink, WC
- Bedroom 4: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 5: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, bath, sink, WC.
- Mezzanine (off room 5) can take two extra put-up beds for kids
- Premium ski chalet, close to slopes
- Sleeps 10-12 in 5 en-suite bedrooms + mezzanine for kids.
- Includes Half Board catering: daily breakfast, afternoon tea & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more]
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Ski Slopes - approx 200 metres from door
- Shops & bars - approx 300 metres (3-5 mins walk) from door
- Chalet hot tub and sauna
- Impressive mountain views
- Chalet Wi-Fi
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Parking for 5 cars (onsite)