Hotel MontanaLa Tania
We like to think Hotel Montana has pretty much everything you need for a perfect week on the slopes. Found right in the heart of the 3 Valleys resort of La Tania in Courchevel, the Montana is known for our staff’s warm welcome, its home-from-home feel and so much more…
- Sleeps: 165 (71 rooms)
- 3* Ski Hotel in resort centre
- Ski-in / Ski-out (piste-side)
- Hot Tub and sauna
- Swimming pool and steam room
- Flights & Transfers (2hr 10min)
- Hotel & Rep Service
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 3 course à la carte dinners (6 nights)
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
- Use of hotel spa
About Hotel Montana
Welcome to the Montana. You’ll like it here. It’s right in the heart of La Tania so you can walk out of its front door, snap on your skis, and the vast, beautiful 3 Valleys lies at your feet.
When you’ve had your fill of world-class runs at Courchevel or Meribel, simply carve your way back to our front door. Our friendly, welcoming team will be on hand if you need them. Make yourself at home in our lounge, where you can curl up by the crackling log fire and swap stories from the slopes with friends.
Enjoy the facilities
Fancy a soak before dinner? Be kind to those weary limbs before you start thinking about food and head to our spa with its own swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Recharge with an espresso martini at happy hour in our bar afterwards and start planning what you’re having for dinner.
Food, glorious food!
We’ve two restaurants in the hotel, serving everything from hearty post-slopes food to à la carte specialities. After a night’s well-earned slumber you can refuel here at breakfast (which is as hearty as it gets!) before heading back out for another day on the mountain. It’s a tough life, but someone has to do it…
Bedrooms...take your pick
Whatever you’re looking for from your stay, you’ll find it in the Montana. If you’re a group booker of 6+, you may be able to get free spaces by taking triple and/or quad bedrooms. Our rooms are all en-suite and plenty of them have balconies with views of the Alps. We like to think they’re roomier than you might be expecting from the usual ski holiday too.
- Classic rooms: A mix of twin, double, triple rooms. Recently renovated each with full en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, plasma TV (satellite).
- Premium rooms: A mix of twin, double, triple & quad rooms (great for families). Recently renovated each with full en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, a balcony with a view of the ski slope or mountains, plasma TV’s (satellite).
- Superior rooms: A mix of twin, double, triple & quad rooms, (great for families). These are in a modern and contemporary style with full en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, a balcony with a view of the ski slope or mountains, plasma TV’s (satellite).
“Indulge Yourself” for £32.95)
Book with initial reservation or upgrade in “My Holiday” for those little extra touches.
• Bottle of bubbly (For two) • Bathrobe and slippers (per person) • Welcome set of mini-luxury toiletries • Tea and coffee-making facilities in bedroom • 4-course à la carte dinners (cheese board included as a course) • Dining in our top restaurant is reserved for this upgrade. Only £32.95.