What's included...in your All-Inclusive?
- Chalet or Hotel Accommodation (7 or 14-Nts)
- Airport transfers (Geneva) to your chalet or hotel
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
- 3 course evening meals
- Special celebration menus at Christmas & New Year
- Red and white wine with dinner in all chalets
- Alpine Elements chalet or hotel service
- Alpine Elements hosts to look after you
- Your 6 day lift pass*
- Your 6-day Ski or board hire through Alpinresorts*
- Help with booking your ski or board lessons*
- Alpine Elements 'On the Snow' service to get you on the snow faster.
*Your Ski Pack extras can be booked directly with our suppliers or with our sales team by way of a separate booking contract to your main holiday accommodation reservation. That way, you’ll have everything you need for your week away. Read more in our Ski Extras, Lessons & Excursions section in our terms.
All of our holidays including those with ‘all inclusive’ catering are single component holiday arrangements for your accommodation and do not constitute a “package” and accordingly, the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 do not apply to them.