What's included...in your All-Inclusive?
- Chalet or Hotel Accommodation (7 or 14-Nts)
- Airport transfers to your hotel (or selected chalets)
- Breakfast each day (cooked & continental)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
- 3 course evening meals
- Special celebration menus at Christmas & New Year
- Red and white house wines & soft drinks for the week
- Alpine Elements chalet or hotel service
- Alpine Elements hosts to look after you
- 6-day Area lift pass*
- 6-day Ski or board hire*
- A complete course of lessons*
- Alpine Elements 'On the Snow' service for help with lessons and Ski Packs
*Your Ski Pack extras can be booked with our sales team by way of a separate booking contract to your main holiday accommodation reservation. That way, you’ll have everything you need for your week away. Read more in our Ski Extras, Lessons & Excursions section in our terms.
Our ‘all inclusives’ are single component holiday arrangements for your accommodation and do not constitute a “package” and accordingly, the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 do not apply to them.