Enjoy the Flexibility of a Self-Catered Chalet
There’s nothing much better than coming back to your own cosy home-from-home, with a real log fire place and a private hot tub or sauna. The perfect ski-pad to relax and enjoy the mountains with friends.
Many of our guests prefer a little more flexibility in their catering arrangements; and if you like cooking for friends, grabbing a takeaway pizza or sampling the local restaurants, our self-catered chalets help you budget a little more carefully, with savings of at least £150pp over our equivalent catered chalets.
What's Included With Your Self-Catered Chalet?
- Return Flights (unless self-travel)
- Airport transfers (unless self-travel)
- Full occupancy of the self-catered chalet (you can pay for empty beds)
- Meet and Greet Service (plus your inventory check)
- One set of bed linen and a towel per person
- Beds made on arrival
- Mid-week towel change
- End of stay clean (except the kitchen)
Additional Services -
- Lift pass delivery (for pre-booked passes with us)
- Help with ski/ board hire – our ‘On The Snow’ service
- Help with ski schools - our ‘On The Snow’ service
- Welcome hampers (see below)
We have a big selection of private chalets that offer self-catering. Search our invididual private chalets for self catered pricing.
Please note that self-catered chalets are only available for whole chalet bookings.
We are delighted to be able to offer Welcome Hampers that save time and effort in your shopping. We’ll get a range of essentials ready and waiting in your chalet for you.
We have various hampers available starting from £39, to include all the essentials you'll need for your self-catered chalet.
Food and drink delivered to your chalet
Whether you want an arrival meal, special night in, a curry, something healthy ....or just dinner for the kids. We can get it bought straight to you!
Try a 6 day menu, which starts at £118 per person and includes 3 courses of handmade food by COOK, (starter, main and dessert). It can be delivered in two parts so you don’t run out of freezer space. It’s all free from additives and preservatives so they’re as healthy as the mountain air you breathe.
You can order before you travel or in resort for next day delivery.
COOK food is pretty much restaurant quality food that you heat up yourselves, minimising washing and effort, so you can spend more time relaxing, less time skiing.
Ski to door, pool and sauna!
Almost all self-catered chalets are centrally located and close to the lifts and slopes, (if not actually on the piste!). Not only that, many chalets also have wellness facilities onsite; a swimming pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi hot tub and mini-gym are often available. Check the individual chalet pages on this site for what facilities are included
- Great value!: Self-catered chalets tend to offer excellent value, especially if you can get organised early and make use of our cheaper flights. They’re simply one of the best choices if you’re skiing on a budget.
- Perfect for Families: Your own private home-from-home. Often very close to the shops and slopes for easy access to ski school meeting points.
Why book now?
- Limited Availability: Smaller self-catered chalets go quickly. Book as soon as possible if you want a self-catered chalet for 6 or more.
- Flight Prices Go Up: We use EasyJet flights for our self-catered chalet programme, giving you a wide range of flight times and departure areas. Book now for your flight package with 100% financial protection as flight prices will increase as we get closer to departure.
- Private Use: You can book any of our self-catered chalets for private use. Please phone our reservations team on 020 3949 8353 for further details.
Price Match Guarantee – 2020/21
For the 2020/21 ski season, we are offering a price-match guarantee for all our self-catered chalets.
If you find exactly the same package elsewhere and show it to us - we will not only match it on price, but we’ll beat it too! And that’s a promise.