Bookings and Options
We’re not taking bookings right now, but when the travel is more settled - and we’ve reviewed our programme - we hope to be back online. In the meantime, do contact us for information about a holiday and making reservations.
Secure your holiday with an ‘Optional Reservation’
We have many guests wishing to book a ski holiday, worried that when travel resumes all our availability will go! At the current time we are not taking bookings until things change, but we are taking ‘Optional Reservations’ so that you can secure your holiday spaces now (before availability goes) with no deposit or financial commitment.
This means you can hold an Option on ‘first refusal’ for any of our chalets or hotel beds and when we are able to take your booking we’ll contact you. Having an Option doesn’t commit anyone to a booking; it just means your spaces are reserved on ‘first refusal’ for you to decide whether you want to go ahead with the holiday, at a later date.
An Optional Reservation does not commit either party (us or you) to a reservation. You are only committed when we have received deposits.
However it does give you a guaranteed first refusal to accept the holiday booking when we call you at a later date to confirm your reservation. At that point we will need to take a deposit (normally £175pp) plus insurance premium for a policy which includes Covid Cancellation Insurance. (We now insist all our guests take this policy!).
Later on, we may contact you by phone and email to check you are still happy, but if (for some reason) we can't get hold of you, or you don’t respond then we will release the option after 24 hours. That way, it’s fair for everyone.