For sports teams needing dedicated facilities like tracks and pitches, then Tignes is the leading destination in the Alps. At 2,100 metres (rising to 3,500m), Tignes is well placed to offer all the benefits of high altitude training with an impressive array of indoor and outdoor facilities.
Tignespace is the high-quality indoor complex offering a wide range of training and competitive opportunities and sits alongside the Lagoon aquatic centre which has a dedicated-lane training pool. Tignes offers a recreational sports area, natural grass pitch and artificial pitch, natural racetrack, lake-side running track, outdoor gym with free weights and a full indoor training facility at 2100 metres altitude.
- Natural lakeside race track (bike / run) 2480m
- Speed track 150m
- Hill climb track
- Weightlifting area
- Cold water pool
- Glacier for hiking, skiing
- Fabien Galthié & Eric Cantona Pitches
- Tennis courts, beach volleyball area
- Swimming pool and wellness
- Fitness room (step, bikes, circuit training)