Hotel Les Dents BlanchesMorzine
Welcome to the hotel Dents Blanche. A warm and welcoming hotel run exclusively by our fantastic staff for mountain loving Brits in summer. With bright and spacious bedrooms, sunny views, a hot tub and a central location - it delivers on convenience as well as comfort. Situated a stone’s throw from the start of shops and bars and only 5 mins walk (or a 2 min cycle) to the Super Morzine cable car - we know you’ll like it here.
At A Glance
- Sleeps 40: 18-ensuite rooms
- Morzine centre
- Shops & bars: 200m
- Lifts & trails: <5 min walk
- Bar, games & lounge (Wi-Fi)
- Hot tub, garden
- Bike workshop & mechanic
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 3 course dinners (5 nts)
- Mountain bike hire (free upgrade*)
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Lake activities
- Bars & shops
About Hotel Les Dents Blanches
The Hotel DB, (as we affectionately call it), is a bright and cheerful hotel with one of the best locations in Morzines’ ‘golden triangle’. The hotel is run by a brilliant team of hard working, mountain-mad staff, who pride themselves on excellent service and have a local knowledge of the activities to help you make the most of your week away.
It comes complete with an outdoor hot tub and magnificent views of the Pleney mountains from its sun-deck. This friendly little hotel has a bright and spacious feel to it, and we run the hotel as an exclusive home-from-home for mountain-loving Brits in the summer. If you’ve children who want to blow off some steam then our inclusive Active Kids Club is right at hand, and our activity team are there to hook you up with all the fun and adventure you can handle.
Enjoy the facilities
Come back at the end of the day to the hotel’s leisure facilities and take it slightly slower for a while. You’ve earned it. The hotel’s hot tub are the perfect place to soak, float and wash the day away. The bikers among you will appreciate the hotel’s bike workshop, jet wash and onsite mechanic.
The DB is conveniently located near the centre of Morzine. It’s only 150 to 200m to the start of the bars and shops, from where it is just a few more minutes walk to the centre of Morzine. The hotel is located in Morzines’ ‘golden triangle’. A central position which has quick access to the Super Morzine and Pleney gondolas (less than 5 mins walk) and provides quick access to the best activities and the main biking and walking trails in the area.
Bedrooms...take your pick
The hotel has 18 ensuite bedrooms, all are brightly decorated and almost all rooms enjoy the sun during the day with a balcony offering spectacular views of Avoriaz or the Pleney ski slopes and bike trails in the distance. We offer a variety of rooms, all with en-suite bathroom and free Wi-Fi in the public areas.
- Twin/Double en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Triple en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Quad en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
Eat, drink and be active
A good day in the mountains starts with one very important meal. Each morning you’ll enjoy our very own Breakfast of Champions. A freshly-cooked Full English style breakfast buffet with cooked options like eggs and bacon to set you up for the day; or mouth-watering continental options if you’d prefer, with a slap-up continental breakfast laid out on staff days off.
Nothing beats a freshly-baked cake and afternoon tea when you get back from a fun-filled day in the lakes and mountains. In the evenings we’ll tease your taste buds with a delicious five-course menu, served 5 nights a week, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants for staff nights off.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (4 days)
- Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes (5 days)
- Five course dinners (5 nights)
What’s included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs*: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.
Reckon you can fit all that in?
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us. We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of stand-up paddle boarding and white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow hotel guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?