Teen’s Club (13-17 yrs)
- Break the ice and meet other Teenagers
- Organised sessions or paid for excursions
- 2 or 3 Teen’ Club sessions a week (included)
- Sessions last for approx. 2-3 hours
- Offered to Teenagers staying in a Kids Club property in Morzine only
Our Alpine Elements Active Club Leaders will get the Teens’ together for an organised session at the beach volley ball court, tennis courts or football pitch and put a spin on some classic team activities and tournaments. They’ll also get the Teens’ together for some of our inclusive* activities like guided hikes, kayaking, white water rafting and paddle boarding or even ice-skating.
On other days’ our Teen’ Clubs may meet at the rock climbing wall or the canyoning pick up point, so we can enjoy some more intense activities together. A small local charge may be required for these excursions. *The choice of inclusive activity depends on resort.