Our Covid Promise
You can book with confidence with us
Updated March 9th
With a date now proposed for the restart of international travel this summer we are getting excited about opening our summer hotels and Beach Clubs on June 21st.
So many of our loyal guests are reserving our ski chalets and hotels for 2022 and making use of our early bird offer which is out now. If, for some reason, you can’t travel due to Covid then our new Covid Protection Policy will allow you to change your dates for free or get a refund (see terms).
You can trust in us
We have been operating for over 23 years, with thousands of happy guests returning year after year. This means you can count on us to ensure all necessary measures are in place to give you the holiday you deserve, allowing you to have 100% confidence in our enhanced health and safety standards, staff training and operating procedures.
Our Covid Protection Policy
If things change and we are not able to operate your holiday due to coronavirus reasons then you can pick another trip (for no amendment fee) or get a refund as detailed here.
No Amendment fee
We’ve also scrapped our general amendment fee, so you can amend your dates for free (no amendment fee) up until your balance due date which is 12 weeks before departure. See our terms.
Reserve your holiday for just £175pp. Your final balance will be due 12 weeks before departure. For private chalets, deposits are 25%.
We have teamed up with Allianz to offer travel/medical insurance for our guests which will cover cancellation, curtailment and Covid-19. It will refund your accommodation, excursions and travel costs if:
1/ if you need to cancel your holiday due to you or anyone named on your policy testing positive for Covid-19
2/ if you fall ill with Covid-19 abroad and need medical treatment abroad and/or need to be repatriated to the UK
3/ If you are not allowed to board the plane (return, inbound flight) based on a suspicion that you (or someone booked to travel with you) has been exposed to Covid
Staying Safe on Holiday
The mountains should always remain a place of freedom and relaxation and we’ll always do our very best to ensure your holiday is everything you expect it to be. We may need to make changes to accommodation or facilities to ensure everyone remains safe and where we can, we’ll let you know of these changes in advance.
In our properties, there will be a special focus on mealtime planning, public areas (lounges), use of leisure facilities, activities planning and of course cleaning!
Our staff are rigorously retrained to implement robust new cleaning standards and our hotel will offer the best possible protection against infections during these times.
- Our staff will have comprehensive Covid-hygiene training; and they will all wear facemasks and PPE as necessary. (In line with local guidelines)
- Public areas and high touch points will be disinfected several times a day, with deep cleans on transfer day
- Housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved by the guest.
- Housekeeping will practice deep-cleaning of bedrooms on changeover day, for your arrival.
- A good supply of antibacterial gels throughout our properties.
- Linens, towels are all professionally cleaned at accredited centres by approved Government standards
- Dinner service opening times may be lengthened to maintain distancing rules
- There’s a midweek room clean but you can choose not to have it if you prefer staff don't enter your room.
- Our resort staff will have their temperature checked before every shift.
- Hotel restaurant and lounge planning will limit the number of guests in bars and restaurants by extending service hours. Tables will not be shared by separate bookings and be set 1 to 2 metres apart.