Our Covid Promise
You can book with confidence with us
Updated June 14
With a little more hope on the horizon for UK travel, we are getting excited about opening our chalets and hotels in Morzine from July 1st.
You can reserve your holiday now at our early offer prices (saving you 10%) and if, for some reason, you can’t travel due to Covid then our new Covid Protection Policy will allow you to get a refund, or change your dates to any new date in the future up until April 30th, 2023. See below.
You can trust in us
We have been operating for over 23 years, with thousands of happy guests returning year after year. This means you can count on us to ensure all necessary measures are in place to give you the holiday you deserve, allowing you to have 100% confidence in our enhanced health and safety standards, staff training and operating procedures.
We are members of ABTA with membership number Y6740. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct.
Our Covid Protection Policy
If things change and we are not able to operate your holiday due to coronavirus reasons then you can pick another trip (for no amendment fee) or get a refund as detailed here.
No Amendment fee
We’ve also scrapped our general amendment fee, so you can amend your dates for free (no amendment fee) up until your balance due date which is 12 weeks before departure. See our terms.
Reserve your holiday for just £175pp. Your final balance will be due 12 weeks before departure. For private chalets, deposits are 25%.
We have teamed up with Allianz to offer travel/medical insurance for our guests which will cover cancellation, curtailment and Covid-19. It will refund your accommodation, excursions and travel costs if:
1/ if you need to cancel your holiday due to you or anyone named on your policy testing positive for Covid-19
2/ if you fall ill with Covid-19 abroad and need medical treatment abroad and/or need to be repatriated to the UK
3/ If you are not allowed to board the plane (return, inbound flight) based on a suspicion that you (or someone booked to travel with you) has been exposed to Covid
Following FCDO advice
We will only travel to destinations that are exempt from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office's (FCDO) advice against all but essential travel. If the FCDO advice means we cannot operate to your destination we will contact you to discuss your options an you will be able to amend your or cancel your holiday in line with our Covid Protection Policy. For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, click here.
Staying Safe on Holiday
The mountains should always remain a place of freedom and relaxation and we’ll always do our very best to ensure your holiday is everything you expect it to be. We may need to make changes to accommodation or facilities to ensure everyone remains safe and where we can, we’ll let you know of these changes in advance.
In our properties, there will be a special focus on mealtime planning, public areas (lounges), use of leisure facilities, activities planning and of course cleaning!
Our staff are rigorously retrained to implement robust new cleaning standards and our hotel will offer the best possible protection against infections during these times.
- Our staff will have comprehensive Covid-hygiene training; and they will all wear facemasks and PPE as necessary. (In line with local guidelines)
- Public areas and high touch points will be disinfected several times a day, with deep cleans on transfer day
- Housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved by the guest.
- Housekeeping will practice deep-cleaning of bedrooms on changeover day, for your arrival.
- A good supply of antibacterial gels throughout our properties.
- Linens, towels are all professionally cleaned at accredited centres by approved Government standards
- Dinner service opening times may be lengthened to maintain distancing rules
- There’s a midweek room clean but you can choose not to have it if you prefer staff don't enter your room.
- Our resort staff will have their temperature checked before every shift.
- Hotel restaurant and lounge planning will limit the number of guests in bars and restaurants by extending service hours. Tables will not be shared by separate bookings and be set 1 to 2 metres apart.