Book with Confidence
Alpine & Ocean Elements Summer Holiday Cancellation terms
It is important to us that you are completely confident in booking your summer holiday. Remember that, if we have to cancel your holiday due to Covid, all our holidays are fully protected by our ABTA/ATOL bonding, so you will never be stranded and you will always get your money back.
For further peace of mind, we are offering new cancellation and amendment terms for all new bookings made after Sept 1st, 2020 - should you later wish to cancel or amend your dates, for any reason.
If you decide to cancel your holiday
You, or a member of your party, may cancel your booking at any time. For winter and summer holidays booked after Sept 1st, 2020, we have ‘relaxed’ our cancellation terms.
|Time we receive your notice to cancel or amend before departure*||Cancellation charge||Amendment fee|
|More than 42 days||Loss of deposit||No amendment fee |
|42-28 days||50% of total cost of holiday||Our standard 84 day amendment fees apply|
|27-15 days||75% of total cost of holiday||Our standard 84 day amendment fees apply|
|14 days or fewer||100% of total cost of holiday||Our standard 84 day amendment fees apply|
 there will be no amendment fee for all our accommodations, self travel holidays or holidays with our charter flights. If you are flying scheduled airlines (like Easyjet) an amendment fee may apply to change your dates.
If we have to cancel due to Covid-19
We are a fully bonded Operator and all your monies are 100% protected by ABTA/ATOL. If your holiday is later suspended by us due to Covid you will always get a full refund or a chance to change your dates, (see qualifying reasons below).
To give you complete clarity, your three options are laid out below:
- You may change your destination or departure date to a later date in the season, or the following season, for no amendment fees 
- Accept to receive a cash refund of monies paid to Alpine Elements which will be paid back to you within 14 days or as soon as is practicably possible - in line with latest ABTA guidelines.
- Accept to receive a refund credit for the full amount of your holiday - all monies paid to Alpine Elements - which will be available for you to use to re book, anytime within 12 months of the original departure date. If you take this option, we will offer you an additional 10% off your future holiday.
 there will be no amendment fee to change dates for self travel holidays or holidays with our charter flights. If you are flying scheduled airlines (like Easyjet) an amendment fee may apply
See qualifying reasons below:
- That there is a significant change with the ongoing Covid-19 situation from the time you booked, making international travel impossible from the UK to your destination, or your destination resort to be closed.
- That Alpine Elements have confirmed we cannot operate your holiday due to border closures, or if the FCO have banned all but essential travel to your destination - and that such advice covers your departure date.
- Any member of your party displays symptoms of Covid-19 in the 4 weeks prior to your departure. Check with Govt advice on symptoms and please appreciate that we will need a doctor’s note to confirm that your symptoms indicate infection of Covid-19.
Except as stated otherwise, our standard terms will apply
Terms and Conditions
*For cancellations, the start of your holiday (departure time) is calculated back from 12am on the day you are due to depart.
The content of this page does not seek to change any part of our standard terms and Conditions and if any ambiguity arises, our standard Terms and Conditions will apply