Beloved by generations of British skiers for its impressive snow record and its appetite for Apres Ski!
- Very snow-sure resort
- Huge 3 Valleys ski area - up to 600 kms
- Pretty resort with traditional wooden & stone buildings
- Great for intermediate and advanced skiers/boarders
- World class Off Piste for all levels (Guides available)
- Lots of bars, lots of nightlife and shopping. Great for non-skier
Meribel is possibly THE chocolate box resort!
At almost 80 years old she’s as stunning and even more lively than ever.
Outstanding Méribel is a long-standing favourite, not least for her lively Aprés Ski scene. The first chalets popped up here in 1938 thanks to British skier Peter Lindsay’s vision of Méribel as a top resort. Much money has been invested recently on the ski lift system which is now faster and more efficient than ever before, reaching the 300m highest point in a matter of minutes for good snow throughout the season.
Méribel has become known as a bit of a mother of snowboarding, today playing host to the latest hips, handrails and jumps at three parks and pipes that keep all abilities busy. There’s countless clubs and bars, menus and music to suit everyone and every budget. You’ll soon see where Méribel gets her reputation for the best nightlife in the French Alps. Come prepared to ski hard and party harder.