La Plagne is a firm favourite for skiers and snowboarders who like high altitude slopes and extensive pistes.
- High altitude snow sure resort
- The Paradiski has over 450km of Piste!
- Terrain enough for all levels and abilities
- Good nightlife
- BOGOF lift pass offers - End soon!
- Free Upgrade to Performance equipment when you book Discovery for select dates
- Save up to £100pp with our group discounts which start at just 6 persons
Valley, villages and non-stop variety!
The exciting playground of La Plagne comprises ten villages with snow sure slopes from nursery to Black. Beginners and progressive riders have a huge number of ideal Green and Blue trails on the relatively flat topography of what is also an excellent all-rounder’s resort.
With some of the longest descents in Europe, vertical drops of up to 2000m and the Plagne Bellecôte glacier to keep you busy, there’s an incredible choice of how and where you want to ski or board or both.
Snowboarders and freeriders can’t get enough of the well designed and maintained man-made features that blend seamlessly with natural terrain: humps, gulleys, half pipes and long sweeping runs. For the most daring and energetic, there are lots of Red runs and ten nightclubs to test out.