The St Anton ski resort is a world class ski area with one of the most famous après-ski scenes anywhere in the World.
- Holiday offers for St Anton
- Very snow sure resort
- Great for intermediate and advanced skiers/boarders
- Car free resort centre makes it safe & more charming
- World class off piste for all levels (guides available)
- Over 50 bars, lots of nightlife and shopping
- Great for non-skier
- Free Upgrade to Performance equipment when you book Discovery for select dates
- Save up to £100pp with our group discounts which start at just 6 persons
A pure vision of ski and snow perfection!
Well-known and beloved Saint Anton is blessed with an excellent snow record, getting regular ample falls. Bring this together with the superb snow-making network and first class piste maintenance for a holy trinity that creates a divine season of snow-sure skiing.
This high alpine resort is renowned for the best free-riding in Europe – one of many reasons it sits in prime position at the top of the destination charts – but beginners can start out here too on the gentle Nasserein slopes with nice Blue runs further up.
After a fresh fall, the more confident skiers and snowboarders head to the highly recommended natural playground that is the Valluga bowls. Time flies here on an amazing array of lips, gullies and drops. Enjoy the long descent all the way down to the town where the après-ski scene starts on the slopes in famous bars like Mooserwirt and the Krazy Kangaruh as early as 4pm (because in St Anton we go to bed early and pray in thanks and anticipation of the next perfect day!