Free Activities with Val d'Isere
• Mountain bike hire for the full week
• White Water Rafting
• Choose one Activity of either*:
1. Canyoning, or
2. Rock Climbing, or
3. Via Ferrata
• Choose one Activity of either:
1. One day Pro Mtn bike DH Experience. E.g. Specialized Status 1 bike (Full Sus) with armour, or
2. One day Guided Cross Country Bike Ride with Mtn Guide, or
3. One day Guided Walk with Mtn Guide
• 6 day Mtn Biking Lift pass
• 6 day Walking Lift pass
• Mountain bike & Walking Trails 300km+ (Espace Killy)
• Nordic Walking poles and Route Cards
• Mountain Bike & Walking Trail Maps
• Unlimited access to AquaSportif Centre with lazy river, chutes, slides, waves, pool Jacuzzi.
• Two sessions of either: Tennis, Archery, Golf driving range, Air rifle shooting, access to fun park (roller skate, skate board, bmx).
• Use the Sportignes Multi Activity Pass (as below)
Our Sport Tignes Multi Activity Pass includes
You can use the Sportignes Pass by biking over to Tignes (approx. 1 hour) for a huge selection of activities. Pass is £20 / 3 days or £29 / week for non-Tignes guests, and includes:
• Water sports centre: For Hobie Sailing Catamarans, Stand-up paddle boards, Pedal boat, kayak, canoë, • Acroland (from 12 yrs : blob jump, hot-jumping, water-jump • Air rifle shooting • Archery (from 6 yrs) • Beach soccer, beach volleyball • Football: Galthié stadium, practice area, • Crazy Airbag, MTB Airbag (from 8 yrs) • Tennis (raquets extra) • Radio controlled models - boats/cars • Trampolines • Multimedia centre (internet services) • The superb Lagoon Swimming pool (2 entries/p week) • Mini-golf (1 round)
*Your choice of Premium activity is made on arrival, and are subject to availability, participants and weather. Children’s activities for under 6yrs are available.