Tignes is famous for its superior high altitude skiing and impeccable snow record.
- High ski-able glacier, great for all levels!
- Large Ski Area - 300kms
- Easy-to-get-to Off Piste!
- Lively resort centre and apres ski
- FREE liftpass at our new Hotel Tovieres
- Kids ski for free in select Tignes holidays
- Free upgrade to Performance equipment when you book Discovery for select dates
- Family lift pass offers to save you £££'s
- Save up to £125pp with our Group discounts which start at group sizes of just 6+ people
Best glacier skiing in Europe!
Tignes is one of the largest ski areas in Europe and linked to neighbouring Val d’isere, Tignes has “Super Resort” status and an impeccable snow record. Snow users of all abilities will enjoy a fast lift system with over 300Km of very well kept pistes and some of the best skiing and boarding in the world.
Tignes has a very good après ski scene with many bars, cafés and restaurants, our hotels are right in the heart of the action at Tignes le Lac, and doorstep to the resorts' finest skiing. We also have a selection of chalets in Tignes Les Brévierès (Tignes Old Town) which is the prettiest part of Tignes, offering lovely chalet-style architecture, friendly bars and an atmosphere that is further enhanced by the fact it is always covered in so much snow!
Fly through Lyon Airport – it’s never been so easy
After a very successful first season flying to Lyon airport we are pleased to announce the expansion of our charter flight program there for this winter, giving you even more choice of flights!