Tignes is famous for its superior high altitude skiing and impeccable snow record.
- High ski-able glacier, great for all levels!
- Large Ski Area - 300kms
- Easy-to-get-to Off Piste!
- Lively resort centre and apres ski
- Kids ski for free in select Tignes holidays
- Free Upgrade to Performance equipment when you book Discovery for select dates
- Save up to £100pp with our group discounts which start at just 6 persons
Best glacier skiing in Europe!
One of the largest ski areas in Europe and linked to neighbouring Val d’Isère, Tignes has earned itself “Super Resort” status. Famous for its high altitude skiing and a snow record most other resorts can only dream of, Tignes coolly and comfortably rivals the world’s best ski and board destinations for downhill and off piste activity.
The super fast ski lift system covers over 300km of immaculately maintained pistes and the ski slopes extend to the highest and finest glacier pistes of the glorious Grand Motte.
Many of our chalets are in Tignes Les Brévierès, the oldest and prettiest part of Tignes which is also a great social hub. There’s a choice of cool après ski venues with bars and cafés for all ages and energies and plenty of places to drink, dine, dance or do whatever you feel.
Fly through Lyon Airport – it’s never been so easy
After a very successful first season flying to Lyon airport we are pleased to announce the expansion of our charter flight program there for this winter, giving you even more choice of flights!