Classic, Premium & Superior Rooms
• Classic rooms are recently renovated rooms with a full ensuite bathroom & WC
• Premium rooms are full ensuites with balcony & ski slope or mountain views, and recently renovated (2013) to offer a good quality of accommodation.
• Superior rooms are full ensuites with balcony & ski slope or mountain views, and offer a modern and contempory style.
All rooms have ensuite bathrooms with WC, telephone and satellite TV (French & English channels). All rooms (except Classic) have a balcony with mountain or ski slope views. Families suites have a 3 or 4 bed layout.
Superior Rooms: upgrades from £39.50 p/pers
• Superior room
• 4 course à la Carte dinners
• A Bathrobe & slippers for the week
• A pack of Luxury toiletries
• Bottle of bubbly in your bedroom on arrival
• Tea & coffee making facilities in your room
Low season: £39.50 p/pers | High season £49.50 p/pers | Peak season £59.50 p/pers
Bar & Restaurant
Included in your Half Board package is a hearty cooked and continental breakfast buffet, cakes and afternoon tea and 3 course à la Carte dinners for 6 nights. Superior rooms have Premium catering and 4 course à la Carte dinners. The Montana has two restaurants, each with a very pleasant atmosphere. The downstairs restaurant is for our Classic and Premium rooms, the upstairs (reception floor) restaurant is reserved for our Superior-room guests only. Our extensive wine list offers wines at reduced prices for guests.
Our hotel bar is fully licensed and serves draft beers, wines, spirits, good coffees and hot chocolates all day. With an open fireplace and comfy sofa seating, the bar enjoys sweeping views of the Tarantaise valley below and is a smart meeting place in which to congregate before or after dinner. Occasionally, we have Comedy acts, pianists and singers performing live.
The Hotel Montana offers you the perfect setting for that essential après-ski relaxation. Our health and fitness suite is equipped with: weights room sauna, hot tub, swimming pool, steam room. Our own therapists can also provide a variety of treatments (paid for locally) to help you unwind or while away a day off the slopes.