The Val d'Isere ski resort combines the high-altitude, snow-sure conditions of the huge Espace Killy ski area with more than a soupçon of French style!
- Very snow-sure resort
- Large Ski Area - 300 kms
- Tasteful village charm in the resort centre
- Great for intermediate and advanced skiers/boarders
- Great lift serviced off-piste for all levels (guides available)
- Lots of good quality bars, nightclubs and shopping
- BOGOF lift pass offers - End soon!
- Free upgrade to performance equipment when you book discovery for select dates
- Save up to £100pp with our group discounts which start at just 6 persons
Experts and Kids Love Killy!
This leading location is not only for the experienced – children and beginners love it too! There are Beginner and Intermediate friendly Green and Red slopes across the area but with 300km of free-riding, steep descents, and plentiful powder, the more advanced can cover plenty of ground, motorway ‘cruising’ or carving down the Boardercross course series of banked corners and humps.
Snowboarding in Val d’Isère is quite highly regarded. Le Fornet is absolutely magical in the powder and offers clean and open powder fields from high up on the glacier.
In the main town, Val d’Isère offers boutique shopping and a vibrant café culture. After a cool day on the slopes, things start to hot up with an early après ski kick off about 4pm in over 50 bars and restaurants. Set in southeastern France just 5km from the Italian border, you can expect some excellent Italian cuisine and French fusion food.