The Morzine ski resort offers a genuinely unrivaled variety of skiing and snowboarding.
- Europe's largest ski area - 650kms
- Night skiing on flood lit slopes
- Excellent nightlife
- Great Family resort
- Lots of off-snow activities
- BOGOF lift pass offers - End soon!
- Free Upgrade to Performance equipment when you book Discovery for select dates
- Save up to £100pp with our group discounts which start at just 6 persons
An Alpine Original
Just fifty miles from Geneva, Morzine is so easily accessible it has become a favourite from the UK. But no matter how popular it is, this small former farming town has managed to maintain its Haute-Savoie picture-postcard look and intimate alpine village feel.
Morzine has pretty tree runs around a full range of skiing. New starters and intermediates have miles and miles of perfect ground to discover at their leisure with plenty of space. The more advanced can get stuck in to the diversity and complexity of this vast terrain. Morzine gets a big thumbs up with families and has a good variety of après ski.
You’ll find mouth-watering fondue and Savoyard tartiflette melting in all the cosy restaurants. Head back to bed fully satisfied, ready for the next perfect day on the slopes!