Snow sure, high altitude slopes - the domain is the 4th largest ski area in France. Les Arcs ski resort is now linked with La Plagne to form the Paradiski area.
- Very snow sure resort
- Large linked ski area - 450 kms
- Varied pistes & easy to reach off piste
- Lots of genuinely challenging skiing
- Car free, convenient villages - ideal for families
- Extensive terrain park for freestyle lovers
- BOGOF lift pass offers - End soon!
- Free Upgrade to Performance equipment when you book Discovery for select dates
- Save up to £100pp with our group discounts which start at just 6 persons
Reinventing an old favourite
Les Arcs is making a comeback. In its web of many villages, it offers 10km glacier-descents and an expansive network of Green and Blue runs. From high altitude to the lower valleys, Bourg Saint Maurice to 1600, 1800, 1950 and Les Arcs 2000, each has its own unique feel. Home to ‘ski evolutif’ teaching methods and an Olympic speed skiing course, it stands out from the rest as an accomplished location with new twists at every turn.
The Regis Roland 'A Boards' team snowpark is as good as it gets. The ski area is excellent for beginners with very good schools, and plenty of child-friendly facilities. The ski-to-door location of most accommodation in Les Arcs is a bonus for beginners and families, with walking kept to a bare minimum. Après ski is low key with less bars and restaurants, but the night awaits at neighbouring La Plagne…