La Tania ski resort is set in the heart of the world renowned 3 Valleys ski area, offering superb skiing for all levels.
- Very snow sure resort
- Huge 3 Valleys ski area - 600+ kms
- One of the World's newest ski resorts
- Varied ski area great for beginners, intermediates & advanced
- Great for families easy access to the slopes & family friendly accommodation
- Good value choice to experience the 3 valleys skiing
Quieter, Gentler with Superb Skiing!
With a prestigious 3 Valleys location, La Tania is sandwiched between Courchevel and Meribel in the heart of one of Europe's largest and finest ski areas (600+kms of piste!). It offers skiers the ultimate in choice with route 1 access to the best of the 3 valleys at their fingertips.
With an altitude up to 3,200m and over 2,000 snow cannons, Les Trois Vallees will guarantee superb snow all season. La Tania further benefits with all its slopes being north facing, and will hold its snow until very late in April. The ski area is known for having some of the best snow conditions in the whole of the Alps!