Chalet Napoleon has 5 ensuite bedrooms and sits peacefully above the charming resort of Tignes Les Brévierès, the pretty old town of Tignes, (or ‘TLB’ as we call it!). It enjoys a hot tub and stunning views of the lake and ski slopes in the distance and is only 100m from a ski lift which takes you down to the centre. TLB is for those who prefer a more chalet-style resort with high altitude skiing - but without the high-rise concrete buildings that all these ‘super-resorts’ have.
- Sleeps: 10 (5 en-suite rooms) Hot Tub
- Ski slope & lake views
- Ski lift: 150m (3 min walk)
- Apres-ski bar: 100m (2 mins)
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Chalet service & chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Chalet Napoleon is situated in an lofty position which looks out over the lake and ski slopes of Brévierès. The views are simply stunning! The chalet is part of an exclusive development of chalets in the original old town of Tignes and has immediate access to some of the best slopes in the area, especially on a powder day!
It’s only one gondola and one chairlift (and an easy ski down) to the centre of Tignes le Lac, which beginner skiers and boarders can do. However, you’ll probably want to ski around Brévierès itself before heading down to Le Lac, because the slopes and snow quality are so good!
The chalet is about 100m from an ‘elevator ski lift’ which will whisk you down to the shops, bars and slopes in minutes. There is also a small apres-ski bar very near to the chalet if you like to keep things really local! Josephine was recently refurbished and benefits from a hot tub on the sundeck (shared with Josephine next door) which comes complete with incredible views of the mountains and slopes in the distance. But beware, you can while away for hours just staring at the mountain scene from our hot tub. Trust us - we’ve done it, many times!
Five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and beds for up to 10: kitchen, open plan dining room and lounge with sofa seating and open fireplace. Outdoor hot tub with stunning views, shared with chalet Josephine next door. Top room (5) is larger and can fit an extra child bed and a cot. Parking very close by.
- Bedroom 1: Ground floor: Two single beds, (zip-n-lock into double bed), access to terrace & hot tub with excellent views, en-suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 2: Ground floor: Two single beds, (zip-n-lock into double bed), window with views, en-suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: First floor: Two single beds, (zip-n-lock into double bed), balcony & windows with excellent views, en-suite bath, shower, WC.
- Bedroom 4: First floor: Two single beds, (zip-n-lock into double bed), balcony & windows with excellent views, en-suite bath, shower, WC.
- Bedroom 5: Top floor: Large room, two single beds, (zip-n-lock into double bed), small window with good views, en-suite bathroom: shower, WC. Can easily fit a cot or extra child’s put-up bed. Great for a small family
- A 4 Diamond ski chalet, close to ski lift
- Sleeps 10in 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Includes Half Board catering: daily breakfast, afternoon tea &
- 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfers [more]
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Ski slopes & lifts: 100 metres to an Elevator ski lift which takes you to the main slopes and lifts
- Main centre, shops & bars: Access via the Elevator ski lift (100m); or a 5-6 mins walk
- Hot tub on sundeck, shared with Chalet Josephine next door
- Chalet Wi-Fi, log fireplace, board games
- Parking - free or local charge if using covered parking (50m from chalet)