A 10 bed ski chalet with hot tub and a great skiers location, close to the slopes of Le Pleney.
- Sleeps: 12 people
- 6 bedrooms: All ensuite
- Ski slopes: 50m
- Shops & bars: 850m (10-15mins)
- Free bus stop: outside chalet
- Cosy lounge & impressive views
- Hot tub on sundeck
- Hair dryers in bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Free View
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Europe's largest ski area: 650kms
- Extensive lift system
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Great for families
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Airport transfer: 1Hr 10m
- 7 night’s accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet host & reps
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- Aperitifs & canapés
- 3 course menus (6 nights)
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
Chalet Charlie is a bright and modern ski chalet mixed with cosy Savoyard charm. Having been recently it offers a high level of accommodation just 50m from the slopes.
Expect a fully equipped chalet with a smart, new interior. The open plan lounge and dining room leads onto a sunny aspect balcony with beautiful views of the Morzine valley. The living room offers comfortable sofa seating and a flat screen TV Dvd, Wi-Fi and board games.
The chalet has 6 en-suite bedrooms, 2 double rooms and 4 double/twin rooms.
Ground Floor: - Bedroom 1 with a double bed, large french windows opening onto a garden, en-suite bathroom. - Bedroom 2 double/twin with en-suite bathroom.
Middle floor: - Bedroom 3 large double/twin, en-suite bathroom - Bedroom 4 double en-suite bathroom
Top floor - Bedroom 5 twin/double en-suite bathroom - Bedroom 6 twin/double en-suite bathroom
All bedrooms are spacious and bright, and the beds are made up with linen and towels and toiletries with a mid-week towel change