Chalet Les Cimes BlanchesLa Plagne
A beautiful 12-14 bed Premium Plus ski chalet, with a Swedish hot tub and sauna. Situated close the slopes and a 5 min’ walk to the chairlift. Cross over the road and you can ski directly down to the chairlift. At the end of the day you can ski back to within a couple of hundred metres of the chalet and it’s a downhill walk to the front door.
- Sleeps: 10-14 (6 rooms)
- Almost ski-to-door
- Shops & bars: 150m (3 min walk)
- Swedish hot tub and Sauna
- Boot warmers Ski slope views
- France’s 4th largest ski area
- 450km’s of slopes
- Snow sure glacier skiing
- Suits beginner to advanced
- Flights & Transfers (2hr 30min)
- Chalet Host & Rep Service
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- Aperitifs and canapés
- 5 course evening meals (6 nights)
- Superior wines with dinner
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
Your home for the week
Chalet Les Cimes is a Premium Plus ski chalet situated adjacent to its sister chalet Grande Rochette. It has been lovingly restored with beautiful woodwork and spacious, airy bedrooms (some with piste views) for the ultimate ski-pad in this high altitude resort. There’s a large living and dining area with all the modern conveniences that a high-end chalet like this should have. There’s even a sauna for some post-ski recuperation; and an outdoor Swedish hot tub on the terrace.
From the door of the chalet, it’s a short ski down a track to the chairlift and slopes - you just have to cross over a small road before you ‘clip in’ and go. And it’s less than 5 mins walk to the ski hire shops, ski school meeting point and bars and restaurants of La Plagne 1800.
At mealtimes your Alpine Elements host will serve up cooked and continental breakfasts for skiers on a mission! And then freshly baked cakes for afternoon tea and our signature five course evening menus to follow.
Layout & bedrooms
Five ensuite bedrooms, sleeping a total of 10-14: Lounge, kitchen, dining room, Sweidsh hot tub, sauna and boot room. The large balcony has panoramic views of the slopes. Bedroom 5 has a mezzanine which is great for families. All rooms can fit a cot - please request at time of booking. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week in line with our Covid-19 policy.
- Rm 1 Triple ensuite bedroom (Bath, shower, WC)/li>
- Rm 2 Dbl ensuite bedroom (Bath, shower, WC), balcony
- Rm 3 Twin/Triple shared bedroom with room 4 (Shower, WC)
- Rm 4 Dbl shared bedroom with room 3 (Shower, WC)
- Rm 5 Dbl ensuite bedroom with 2 beds on mezzanine (Shower, WC), shared balcony