Chalet Lapin BlancLa Plagne
A luxurious 8-10 bed ski chalet, just moments from the slopes and a short stagger from the après ski bars in the popular Plagne 1800 ski village. Enjoy the comforts of our Premium Plus chalet service with our excellent 5 course menus served up by our own rather brilliant chalet hosts. The perfect retreat for those looking for a stylish ski retreat in this fantastic skiers’ resort.
- Quality: Premium Plus Chalet
- Sleeps: 8-10 people
- 6 bedrooms: All en-suite
- Ski slopes: 150m (1-2 min)
- Shops/bars: 100m (1 min)
- Comfy lounge & fireplace
- Plasma TVs & hairdryers in rooms
- Wi-Fi enabled & Free View TV
- Ski store & boot warmers
- France’s 4th largest ski area: 450kms+ (linked to Les Arcs)
- Snow sure glacier skiing
- Great for beginner to expert
- Lively après ski bars
- Airport transfer: 2Hrs 30m
- 7 night’s accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet host & reps
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- Aperitifs & canapés
- 5 course menus (6 nights)
- Superior wines with dinner
- Luxury toiletries & bathrobes
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
About the Chalet
Newly built for the 18/19 ski season and furnished to a high specification, this brand-new chalet for 8-10 enjoys ski slope views from its central location. Situated just 150 metres from the slopes, it’s easy to access the best skiing and to connect with the extended Paradiski area.
Inside the chalet is an open plan living and dining room with a fire place for relaxing evening’s in. With a beautifully crafted interior, resplendent in old wood and plush furnishings, expect yummy treats from the kitchen and a perfectly relaxing atmosphere for cosy evenings with friends.
Mostly twin / double bedrooms and our triple room. Book the chalet as a whole (private chalet) or share as a couple or small group of friends. Expect all en-suite bedrooms, spaciously designed.
- Open plan kitchen, living room and dining room with balcony, ski slope views
- Bedroom 1: Triple (dbl & bunk bed), en-suite shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 2: Twin/dbl, en-suite shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 3: Twin/dbl, en-suite shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 4: Twin/dbl, en-suite shower, sink, WC
This is a Premium Plus luxury chalet so you can enjoy some extra special touches for your holiday like a Bubbly reception on arrival, bathrobes and slippers and our 5 course menus. And don’t forget our sumptuous breakfasts and afternoon teas with freshly made cakes to greet you as you come off the mountain.