Chalet JavaLa Plagne
One of four newly built 12 bed ski chalets in the popular Plagne 1800 ski village. With an almost ski-to-door location, doorstep après ski and a private chalet sauna to soothe your ski legs, it’s the perfect ski retreat for those looking for a stylish holiday in superior comfort.
- Quality: Premium Plus Chalet
- Sleeps: 12 people
- 6 bedrooms: All en-suite
- Ski slopes: 100m (1 min)
- Shops/bars: 50m (1 min)
- Comfy lounge & impressive slope views
- Chalet sauna
- Wi-Fi enabled & Free View TV
- Ski room & boot warmers
- France’s 4th largest ski area:450kms+ (linked to Les Arcs)
- Snow sure glacier skiing
- Great for beginner to expert
- Lively après ski bars
- Airport transfer: 2Hrs 30m
- 7 night’s accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet host & reps
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- Aperitifs & canapés
- 5 course menus (6 nights)
- Superior wines with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
About the Chalet
Newly built for the 18/19 ski season and furnished to a high specification, this brand new chalet-apartment enjoys a sunny aspect and ski slope views from its central location. Situated just 100-150 metres from the slopes, it’s easy to access the best skiing and to connect with the extended Paradiski area.
Inside the chalet is a private sauna and an open plan living and dining room with fabulous panoramic mountain and ski slope views from its wrap-around balconies. With luxurious seating, opulent furnishings and chalet treats from the kitchen - it’s the perfect chill out retreat for cosy evenings in, or convivial mealtimes with our likeminded snow loving guests.
Choose from a mixture of twin and double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom and many with balcony and ski slope views.
- Open plan lounge, dining room with large wrap-around balcony and ski slope views. Sauna
- Bedroom 1: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, balcony, ski slope views
- Bedroom 2: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, balcony, ski slope views
- Bedroom 3: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, ski slope views
- Bedroom 4: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, mountain views
- Bedroom 5: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, mountain views
- Bedroom 6: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, mountain views
The Food and Wine
This is a Premium Plus luxury chalet so you can enjoy some extra special touches for your holiday like a Bubbly reception on arrival, bathrobes and slippers and our 5 course menus. And don’t forget our sumptuous breakfasts and afternoon teas with freshly made cakes to greet you as you come off the mountain.