Hotel Special Notes
- Room Apartment Suite / Annexe - external access required. No natural light in the bunk bed room.
- Room 3 has a limited view from the terrace.
- Room 4 Beds are close together.
- Room 19 has private w.c. in corridor
Chalet Special Notes
- Room 5 is a small room with restricted head height.
- The chalet has a steep (but short) drive-way that can restrict access right up to the front door in heavy snow or ice.
- Space in the communal areas is limited. There is comfy sofa seating for 9-10 persons.
- Staff live in.
- Room 4 has a small window.
- Room 6 has limited views.
- Rooms 1 & 2 have balconies.
- Ski slopes are situated 70-100m from chalet (subject to snow).
- Free shuttle buses stop outside or very close to the chalet. Beginners will need to take a shuttle to their lessons which are a short ride away.
- Room 4 - sloped ceiling. Three single beds.
- Room 5 – small double with limited headroom.
- Room 5 has limited headroom and is accessed by a ladder.
- Rooms 2 & 5 share a shower room on the mid-level floor and a WC on the ground floor.
- Room 4 has a single bed in the eves which you cannot stand under