Looking for a true alpine lovers chalet in a tranquil mountain setting and uninterrupted views? A chalet with immediate access to the bike and walking trails and decked out with its own hot tub? Then look no further than our 11-13 bed premium rated 4-diamond chalet Ardoisieres...
At A Glance
- Premium Alpine Chalet (Wi-Fi)
- Sleeps 11-13: 5 ensuite rooms
- Superb mountain location!
- Bike / walking trails: doorstep
- Main lifts (Avoriaz): 500m
- Bars & après ski: 500m
- Morzine centre: 10 min cycle
- Free bus stop: <50m
- Outdoor Hot tub & Sauna
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
*Ardoisieres gets a free bike hire upgrade so guests get their own bike for 6 days
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 3 course dinners & wine (5 nts)
- Mountain bike hire (free upgrade*)
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Aquariaz centre (Avoriaz)
- Bars & shops
Your home for the week
Chalet Ardoisieres is a premium alpine retreat in the popular Les Prodains area with immediate access to the heart of the best biking and walking trails in the Portes du Soleil - due to its proximity to Avoriaz and the Swiss sector.
With all the charm of a traditional wooden chalet, but with modern luxuries to boot, expect a true home-from-home atmosphere with our mountain-loving chalet hosts. Sitting under the backdrop of an impressive cliff face and at the edge of a forest, the chalet enjoys sweeping valley views laid out before its sunny alpine garden.
It’s a real treat to soak away your weary legs in the chalet sauna or out in the hot tub which bubbles away on the sun deck.
We love the Ardoissiers for its mountain location and its uninterrupted views of the valley below which are best taken from the hot tub! But we really enjoy the chalet’s quick access to Avoriaz so you can also enjoy alternative (and excellent) facilities to Morzine, if you fancy a change? Avoriaz offers numerous shops, bars, cafes, bike trails and activities like the Aquariaz leisure centre.
The Ardoisiers is about 500m (a 6-7 min walk) or a short cycle to the Avoriaz lifts for quick and easy access to the heart of Avoriaz. If you want to save your legs, the free bus stops less than 50m away.
Morzine centre is about 8-10 mins (in the other direction) on the free bus, or an easy 10 min cycle. We even offer a free bike hire upgrade, so you get your own bike for 6 days. It’ll make getting around resort easy. And more fun too!
Eat, drink and be active
The only thing we enjoy as much as fresh mountain air is freshly-cooked food at the end of a day of energising activity. You can expect the very best from our highly-trained hosts and chefs, because we know that eating and drinking well are essential parts of any active holiday.
Each morning you’ll enjoy our very own Breakfast of Champions. A freshly-cooked Full English or other cooked breakfast options to set you up for the day; or mouth-watering continental options if you’d prefer, with a slap-up continental breakfast brought in on staff days off.
Nothing beats a freshly-baked cake and afternoon tea when you get back in from the hills and lakes, which you’ll be able to tuck into on five days of your stay. Each of our chalets has its own Nespresso machine supplying fresh coffee on tap to help you stay suitably caffeinated throughout your holiday.
In the evenings we’ll tease your taste buds with a delicious three-course menu, accompanied by free-flowing wines until dessert. All this is served on five nights of your stay, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants on staff nights off.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (4 days)
- Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes (5 days)
- Three course dinners with wine (5 nights)
What’s included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs*: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.
Reckon you can fit all that in?
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us.
We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow hotel guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?
*Kids Club is located at one of our main hotels.