A pretty resort in the heart of the huge Portes du Soleil ski area, offering a wide variety of excellent terrain.
- Snow sure resort
- Huge Linked Ski Area - over 650 kms
- Year round resort facilities
- Great for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers/boarders
- Very well linked lift & piste system.
- Good nightlife and shopping. Plenty for non skiers to do
- Kids ski for free in select Les Gets holidays
- Free Upgrade to Performance equipment when you book Discovery for select dates
- Family lift pass offers to save you £'s
- Save up to £125pp with our group discounts which start at group sizes of just 6+ people
A Holiday to Remember!
Les Gets offers excellent skiing for all levels and abilities in very pretty, often tree lined, surroundings. There’s ideal easy to intermediate level skiing for families, newcomers and those in need of a refresher on the slopes but also plenty for the more advanced. Beginner and Intermediate snowboarders will love the wide open nature of the landscape.
Although the Snow Park is a little more tame than its big brother up in Avoriaz, it’s perfect for Beginner to Intermediate riders with easy jumps and a very relaxed atmosphere. There’s a lively café culture, restaurants, snack bars, boutique shopping and an open-air ice rink – just one of the many highlights that get Les Gets on the family favourites list ear after year. When the early birds have turned in, the resort’s après-ski kicks off and keeps going into the early hours, every night, all season long.