The Sail Loft
For 2014 we have made a big upgrade and will be rigging every sail up to 5.5m2 on skinny masts. Skinny or RD masts really offer a big leap in performance, making rigs feel lighter and more responsive.
• Tushingham Start Rigs: 1.5-4.5.
• Tushingham Storm: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.2, 5.5, 5.75, 6.0, 6.25, 6.5.
• Tushingham Rock: 3.7, 4.0, 4.5, 4.7, 5.0, 5.2, 5.5.
• Tushingham T4: 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5
• Nidri Kit List
• Vassiliki Kit List
• Porto Heli Kit List
• Pelion Kit List
We have boats for all abilities: From boats for children and family day sailors to exciting single and double handers with a broad range of performance boats. Let us take you for a spin in a high performance skiff or show you the ropes, hand over the reigns and help you step up into a more exciting boat this summer!
• Laser Pico: Easy to use for kids & beginners, double or single hander with Jib and Main.
• Laser 1, Radial & 4.7: Class leading boat for all ages & levels
• RS Quba: Super boat, rigged for mainsail only or with a Jib.
• RS Quba Pro: The perfect step up from a Pico or Quba for budding racers, young and old - suits adult novice with a larger rig
• Dart 16 Cat: Performance Cat for adult & youth. Can be used by beginners with easy-to-use rig.
• Topper Topaz 16 Cat: An easy-to-use but also performance Cat. Great for lighter and inexperienced.
• Laser Bahia: Great people carrier, singlehander or double hander with Assymetric and Trapeze.
• RS Venture: A stable boat for coastal cruises, teaching groups, double/single handed adventure.
• Topper Xenon: Stable chined hull. For 2-3 persons. Trapeze and assymetric. Great for blasting or coastal cruising
• Laser Vago & Vago Race Double or Solo trapeze boat - fast and great fun!
• RS Feva: Very popular class, double hander or solo boat with assymetric, for novice & expert
• RS 200: Double-handed performance hiking boat , assymetric, allows men & women to experience performance racing.
• RS 100: Latest single handed performance boat taking the world by storm! A boat that Laser sailors can step up to with some guidance. We will show you the ropes, and teach you how to sail this remarkable boat.
• RS 500: Very user friendly rig for fast, comfortable sailing. But also a weapon in the right hands! Raced internationally - we’ll show you the reigns of this rocket! Twin trapeze version also available
• RS 800: a high performance double handed Trapeze Skiff. with assymetric. Electric performance, great for an instructor-accompanied joy ride if you are new to this boat.
Boat Availability: There will always be a boat for you to use, maybe not the exact one you want all of the time - but certainly for enough of your week! To take a boat out on your own, we will ask that you have at least some sailing experience, but lessons will be available for those that don’t.
Boat inventory may change slightly