Full range of free to use 2015/16 Kit!
We have lots of great kit at our Beachclubs, which is free for you to use all week. We have enough windsurf boards, SUP's and sailing boats available all the time so you should never be without the kit you want to use! RYA Tuition for all levels is included as part of our package.
Latest Windsurf kit!
More than enough for everyone at every level to have the board of their choice. Here is a selection of just some of our 2013-14 kit.
Starboard iSonic 97,107,110,117,130 The iSonics: fast racing machines designed for the highest top speeds, the highest average speeds, the quickest accelerations with powerful overtaking abilities throughout a wide wind range - maximum efficiency.
Starboard Futura 93, 101, 111, 121, 131, 141 The Futuras are Starboard’s freerace boards. Freerace boards are designed to go extremely fast, like slalom boards, but with more user-friendliness and more comfort. They are the sports cars of windsurfing
Starboard Carve 121, 131, 141, 151 The Carve is Starboard’s freeride board. Freeride boards are designed to be fast, exciting and fun, while delivering their best performance regardless of rider skill.
Starboard Kode 67, 77, 82, 86, 94, 103, 113 The Kode Freestyle Waves are Starboard’s wave freestyle boards.The Kode Freestyle Wave is agressive, fast and maneuverable, with a balanced blend between wave, freestyle and freeride.
Starboard Flare 91, 101, 111 The Flares are Starboard’s competition grade freestyle boards. An uncompromised design backed by the world’s best freestyle team.
The Flares are very quick to accelerate and feel compact in both aerial- and sliding maneuvers, they pop easily, carve and respond quickly to a riders input.
Starboard Rio 206, 233, 266 Rios are Starboard’s entry-level all-round boards. These are the boards that cover learning, progressing and planing for the first time.
They are considered all-rounders because they are equally good at providing stability for beginners to learn and providing power for progressing windsurfers to get planing smoothly. Once planing, the Rios feel responsive and fun.
Starboard Go 121, 131, 141, 151, 161, 171 They are the original, comfortable, stable and easy all-round designs that have transformed modern windsurfing by making it easy to progress from earlylearner to advanced rider.
The Sail Loft
For 2015 we have made a big upgrade and will be rigging every sail up to 5.5m2 on skinny masts. Skinny or RD masts really offer a big leap in performance, making rigs feel lighter and more responsive.
• Tushingham Start Rigs: 1.5-4.5.
• Tushingham Storm: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.2, 5.5, 5.75, 6.0, 6.25, 6.5.
• Tushingham Rock: 3.7, 4.0, 4.5, 4.7, 5.0, 5.2, 5.5.
• Tushingham T4: 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5
The latest Sailing Dinghies
We have boats for all abilities: From boats for children and family day sailors to exciting single and double handers with a broad range of performance boats. Let us take you for a spin in a high performance skiff or show you the ropes, hand over the reigns and help you step up into a more exciting boat this summer!
• Laser Pico: Easy to use for kids & beginners, double or single hander with Jib and Main.
• Laser 1, Radial & 4.7: Class leading boat for all ages & levels
• RS Quba: Super boat, rigged for mainsail only or with a Jib.
• RS Quba Pro: The perfect step up from a Pico or Quba for budding racers, young and old - suits adult novice with a larger rig
• Dart 16 Cat: Performance Cat for adult & youth. Can be used by beginners with easy-to-use rig.
• Topper Topaz 16 Cat: An easy-to-use but also performance Cat. Great for lighter and inexperienced.
• Laser Bahia: Great people carrier, singlehander or double hander with Assymetric and Trapeze.
• RS Venture: A stable boat for coastal cruises, teaching groups, double/single handed adventure.
• Topper Xenon: Stable chined hull. For 2-3 persons. Trapeze and assymetric. Great for blasting or coastal cruising
• Laser Vago & Vago Race Double or Solo trapeze boat - fast and great fun!
• RS Feva: Very popular class, double hander or solo boat with assymetric, for novice & expert
• RS 200: Double-handed performance hiking boat , assymetric, allows men & women to experience performance racing.
• RS 100: Latest single handed performance boat taking the world by storm! A boat that Laser sailors can step up to with some guidance. We will show you the ropes, and teach you how to sail this remarkable boat.
• RS 500: Very user friendly rig for fast, comfortable sailing. But also a weapon in the right hands! Raced internationally - we’ll show you the reigns of this rocket! Twin trapeze version also available
• RS 800: a high performance double handed Trapeze Skiff. with assymetric. Electric performance, great for an instructor-accompanied joy ride if you are new to this boat.
• RS Aero: Arriving for next summer to our Nautica Bay Beachclub is the all-new RS Aero which is taking the dinghy world by storm, a true game changer of a boat. We will be the first and only beach club to offer the Aero: a boat which completely re-sets the standard. A simple, super-light hull and rig need which is not too extreme. The Aero is very easy to handle and exhilarating. Due to it's exclusivity this boat will require a small charge at £20 per hour or £35 for two hours.
Boat Availability: There will always be a boat for you to use, maybe not the exact one you want all of the time - but certainly for enough of your week! To take a boat out on your own, we will ask that you have at least some sailing experience, but lessons will be available for those that don’t.
Boat inventory may change slightly
Mountain bikes & Pro Bikes
Our Free Bike Hire
We have a selection of 2014 Specialized Hardrock, or similar bikes free for guests to use all week, and at all Centres. A very high end, premium mountain bike with front suspension, hydraulic disc brakes and a super-light frame. All sizes available. Childrens bikes (age 6+) are limited
Book a Pro Bike!
We have a limited number of Specialized Camber full suspension bikes (medium to large frames) which you are able to reserve for your own use for a small supplement of £75 per person per week. Our guides will set up your bike for you and even fit your own saddle or pedals if you bring them along
Kayaks and SUP's
Our Free Kayaks and SUP's
We have a selection of the latest SUP's from Starboard and sit on top Ocean kayaks at all our Beach Clubs which, like all our kit, are free for guests to use all week.