Offering Ski Holidays, Ski Chalets &Activity Holidays for over 17 years.
Contact Us | About Us | Brochure
Fill in this form and we'll call you back!
Lines are open 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our latest deals first, early booking offers, news from resort & special promotional discount codes.
• FREE Mountain / Road Bike Hire (1 week)• Over 60 activities to try• Best sight seeing & culture toursThe pretty resort of Chamonix is the capital of the French Alps and a vibrant mountain town with many colourful cafes, bars, sights, museums and exciting tours as well as active pursuits! Stay in our centrally located Hotel Bdn for a true Chamonix experience and maximum alpine adventure!
7-Nts Ensuite Hotel Accommodation (central hotel), Return Flights (all UK airports), Transfers, Cooked & Continental Breakfast, Cakes & Tea, 3 course evening meal, Hotel Hosts and Active Reps, Free Active Pack for: Mountain/Road Bike Hire, Walking & Biking maps and route cards.
Mountain & Road Bike Hire (1 week), Bike trail maps, Walking trail maps and route suggestions. Discounted prices on Rock Climbing. Road bikes are limited in availability, please ore-book if you want one for the whole week.
• Cham' has the most" impressive" mountain experience for sight seeing• Over 65 Activities on offer• The best climbing & Walking in the Alps• Stunning scenery, home to Europe's highest mountain• Pretty streets and lots of shops!• Great bars and superb restaurantsChamonix sits at the foot of Mont Blanc which is Europe's highest mountain. This immensely pretty resort has over 200 bars and cafes, and a multitude of shopping and sights to see for the not-so-active tourists.Active people and adrenaline seekers will find a heap of mountain and white water sports to suit all ages and tastes with families also being very well catered for. Chamonix is famous for it's sights, mountain history as well as the biking, hiking, walking, rafting and climbing on offer.Chamonix Mer de Glace train
• Ride on the Mountain Train for breathtaking views and stop for lunch at the top.• Visit the Mer de Glace (Glacial lake) which is simply spectacular and see the vastness of the glacier itself.• Take the Aguille du Midi cable Car to the highest vantage point in Europe for spectacular views of the alps.• Visit the museum or over 200 shops, bars & colourful cafes that line the pretty streets of Chamonix• Try mountain biking in one of Europe's most sought after destinations with staggering scenery. Beginner or experts are welcome.• Or you might try White water rafting the thrilling rapids of Chamonix, or an introduction to climbing with a lesson from the pro's.• Walkers & Bikers can cover many miles of scenic alpine trails using the ski lift system.• You might prefer Hydrospeeding, Canyoning, Canoeing, Paragliding, Walking, Tennis, Golf or the Luge. Chamonix has it all and more...
• Children get £50 off (2-12)• Infants (0-2) Travel for Free• No Child discounts for holidays under £249
• Deduct £70 to £150 for Self Drive (no flights)• 2 weeks gets £100 off 2nd week (flight package)• 2 weeks gets £70 off 2nd week (Self Travel package)
Free Bike RentalYou get 1 weeks rental of our brand new super tough and great looking Kona Mountain bikes and Specialized Hardrock Disc Sportroad bikes! Our Mountain bikes are front suspension long travel, lightweight framed bikes with disc brakes all round for real stopping power. Our road bikes are high quality kit from Specialized, super light bikes.Book now and save £255!Save £255 per person as we give £100 off for Early bookers who book online PLUS a free package of Actvities (worth £155)
A charming and characterful hotel in central Chamonix that serves a legendary breakfast! The Bdn has a boutique bar and restaurant and is situated very close to the excellent cafes, bars, shops and restaurants of central Chamonix.The Hotel Bdn is a warm and comfortable hotel which oozes charm and atmosphere, immersing you in the beauty and historic world of Chamonix. With ensuites, Satellite TV, free internet Wi-fi and a comfortable boutique bar and restaurant - this is a popular hotel. There is also a private residents sun terrace with stunning views of Mont Blanc. Upgrade to our Silver Star catered chalet for +£30 (min group size 6) BOOKINGS & INFO - Click to Book Online or Call 0844 770 4070 or Email UsOrder our Summer brochure packed full of photos and great summer alpine holiday destinations from this linkDelivery time is 48 hrs otherwise all the information is on our website.
Head out to our new Hotel Le Pramecou in Tignes from only £509pp inc flights and catering! #skideal #ski #alps http://t.co/qh7SnDdI6H
It's never been cheaper to go skiing as the pound hits a 7 year high against the Euro making the cost of our holidays lower than ever!
RT @UKtraveljourno: Really wowed that @AlpineElements rep in Val d'Isere rang today to ask if we have any last minute queries before our ho…
RT @jucobb84: Excited to go on our first skiing holiday with @AlpineElements 🎿❄️
@mwlsbird Hi Michael, you were calling on a Sunday when our office is closed. If you have any problems, please do call us today.
Join Us on Facebook for exclusive offers, snow reports, resort news and information.
+1 us for our latest deals!
Check out our excellent movie clips [here]
Our Activity Holidays to the French Alps offer the widest range of activities to suit all tastes this Summer.
Alpine Elements LTD, York Court, Alt Grove, London, SW19 4DZ 0203 642 6754 |firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com ATOL 6435 | ABTA Y3374